Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012 - The Friday Feature & The Week in Review

 Friday Feature

Hello again everyone, well after a series of interviews, commentaries and musical projects.
It was quite a surprise when one of my engineers, and good friend, Gabriel I.M.C. Daniels asked me some questions for an article he said he was going to do on me. I'm so used to being the one asking the questions, and having an opinion that it was a bit different for me, but welcomed. I hope you guys get a chance to understand me from a different perspective. Be sure to check out the rest of his blog, you'll find some interesting reads.
http://wwwtheimc.blogspot.com/2012/08/gospel-is-not-dead.html



The Week in Review

The Song of the Week, All Hail will be made available until Saturday. After which, it will only be available through streaming only.




The compilations of Inspiration Mixtape was a small success, as each person shared and gave testimony. This was my first mixtape and there were several opinions on whether I should even do it or not, and if I should include certain songs and artists. But I'll let the music speak for itself. Look out for my songs:

3. G.O.D.
8. Not My Own
9. Ready
13. Neva U.G.L.Y.
17. Waiting
21. Focus Up
23. NO
 

Be sure to look out for my new mixtape hitting the web soon  the  HIT LIST. This mixtape will include all previous releases, promos and weekly S.O.W.'s (Songs of the week) INCLUDING songs from my upcoming album, Morning Dew which will be for sale. So if you want to get a sneak peak, be on the look out!


This week's Turn't Up Tuesday featured I.M.C. noted engineer, rapper and blogger. This young man is also a great singer with a mellow tenor and can skat like there ain't no tomorrow! Check him out!





Thumpin' Thursday August 16, 2012


Download free song here:



Last week's Song of the week & Thumpin' Thursday feature can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment