Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

Mixtape Monday: Glorious Gospel


So my 2nd Mixtape, The Glorious Gospel According to Her is going to highlight the various aspects of the gospel, redemption, grace, salvation, love and mercy. It is my prayer that they will all lead the listener in a unique experience heavenward.
In the meanwhile, I have noticed several attacks of the enemy. I have seen them for what they are and have been trying to stay focused  on what my goals are... to seek ye first the kingdom of God and all His righteousness. I'll let Him handle the rest.
The Mixtape will feature the vocal and production talents of various female artists such as BBO (Beats by Octavia) , Y-Peezy,  Londie Jae,  Ani Love and Yours Truly.
The Inspiration was borne of a desire to reach out in ministry in a way unique to the female experience and perspective. Don't get it twisted, men can be blessed by the ministry as well. Stay tuned for the release and keep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment