Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Another angle

Hello everyone! I've got some great ideas for revamping this blog. I have some unfinished projects that I will choose to complete only in accordance with God's will. I have transitioned out of a very toxic environment, and God has given me literally new inspiration and I am practically bubbling over with excitement. The main goal is to share the gospel, and this does not need to always be int he form of music, so I will continue to share my words of inspiration as I pray they speak to you in ways that will enlighten, heal and mend.
Please be sure to check out my other blogs
missartandtech.blogspot.com: My musings as a teacher
foodbynadia.blogspot.com: My transformation from flab to fab, and how you can be healthy and fit too. As I leave, I'd like you to think on this:

"Don't be hasty to share details of your personal life with others. They will smile in your face and gossip behind your back."

  "Consistently, the one who tells who you who is saying what about you should be classified as one who joins them."

 and finally, "there is a difference between speaking by faith and straight up lying or misleading people."

The last quote was sparked by an awesome conversation I had with a brother the other day coupled with a meaningful sermon.
The difference between the two is this: Speaking by faith, says you trust that God has the ability to do it in accordance with His will, and the other one is just you operating out of self.

Let's look at things from another angle and keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment